Sunday 15 February 2015

HOW MOTHERHOOD TREATS ME :)

So today is 16 of February 2015... Almost 9 months and 2 weeks of me living a life as a mother to my daughter, Saraya... and what has change so far... 

COMPLETELY EVERYTHING....

How massive the changes are??

In every aspect of my life... how shall i say this... from waking up till bed time till tomorrow till like there is not a single second of not thinking about your baby...

there is no exact word to describe Motherhood....All mothers have their own definition of being one...

For me...being a mother is like going through four seasons....it's sometimes summer...sometimes winter...sometimes spring...sometimes autumn... i live in each seasons although in Malaysia we don't have four seasons :)

It is Summer because my life never running out of the warmth cozy sensation every time i kiss and hugs my Saraya... her warmth blanketed your chilly days... her waking up face is warmer than the ray of  sun glazing through your window...

It is Winter because when Saraya cries everything freeze!!!!the only things that clear is her cries and you know u gotta stop what you are doing and attend to her cries!! It is winter because her laughter and smiles freezes every thing that troubles you :)

It is Spring because everyday i smell and see the beauty of nurturing and taking care of a beautiful flower... My Dandelion...My Daffodil...My Rose...My Lily...My Tulips... She embodies all flowers blooming beautifully and beautiful she will be :) 

And it is Autumn because each milestones that your baby leaves embark a new journey or phases in your life :)

And that defines my motherhood cycles which i thank God every single day for giving me the opportunity for at least cruising it :)

I shall dismiss with a phrase i kept in my mind the first time i laid my eyes on Saraya and shall hold it close to my heart

" My breath is yours now Forever and Ever "



3 comments: