Wednesday 6 May 2015

DIY MINI FORT FOR SARAYA

I came across few Pinterest pins on making your own castle or fort from scratch ( using cardboard)... have been asking my hubby which of course more detailed than me in making things...

kalau myself buat memang main buat je...seni memang zero la..asalkan bende tu siap...Presentation skill memang takde... ( Tp sape kisah pun..i'm not a perfectionist)

So my husband took Saraya's Carseat Box ( Moderate size) jadikan fort untuk die main-main...

Tak tau macam mana my husband did...but the next morning i woke up...the Fort is there already and need few decorations before it is good to go !!!

Tapi...seperti biasa la...i dont wanna disturb my husband's effort sebab for me...whatever he made has a beauty in it and i will accept the end result... :)

so here are few pics of our daughter playing the fort and minding her own business :)









Nampak tak muke kenakalan si kecik ni???
 
And the mummy also trying to squeeze in...to the despair..it cannot fit two people...haha...
I know my daughter is not very happy when i terrorize her ALONE space :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment