Tuesday 7 April 2015

DIY CAKE STAND

Good Morning People!!!

We are planning to do a BIG rainbow cake for my daughter's first birthday....so we need a cake stand...hahah..

So while i was browsing few websites, i noticed you can make a simple cake stand using foams ...

So we went on to a wedding supplies shop here in Giant, Ipoh ... Bunga - Bunga Cinta the name of these shop... i bought

1. 2 round foams
2. Pink Crepe Paper
3. UHU glue
4. ivory or skin colour ribbon
5. purple ribbon to make a bow tie

now here is the step

1. you have to stick the two foams together.
2. using double sided tapes, stick the crepe paper on the sides of the foams...here's mine

Ignore the background picture...this one my sister did...for me it is beautiful!
3. Then, I glued the ribbon to make it look a bit ..... i don't know... you guess...

There...
 
4. Final touch.... just add a bow tie...(I made the bow tie by myself after watching like four tutorials....hahah)

Taraaa!!!!
 That's it...A simple cake stand.... Please ignore my amateur skill..i did all of these not to impress people..just wanna try something different so i will not be a boring mummy and a housewife...

Stay Happy People!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment