Wednesday 15 April 2015

MY LOVERBOY

A Pledge To My Husband

I love seeing romantic couple...especially those who has been married for quite sometimes... i always tell to myself that i should not make my status as a mummy of not treating my husband as my boyfriend...

So Here Is My Pledge To My Husband....

I WILL ALWAYS DATING YOU FOREVER 

This is the series of what i will do to keep my marriage happy and romantic and to remain as a girlfriend to my husband... But First...let me throwback with these picturessss

A slimmer version that time :) Before we got Saraya

The First Week Of Baby Bump :) Daddy's 33th Birthday 



After We Got Saraya....Daddy's 34th Birthday :) I got Chubbier
   
He still kiss me like before :) On My 29th Birthday...I got slimmer a bit....
Ahhhh.....i love him....and Saraya too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment