Monday 13 April 2015

FIRST RIDES: RADIO FLYER

 RADIO FLYER IS COOL

 We went to the Curve during my outstation to Malacca...We went there on our way back to Ipoh... Actually we wanna go to Toys R Us....however, there was a Toy Fair that time and we saw this Ride from  Radio Flyer...at First my husband and i hesitate of buying it...but my daughter out of nowhere simply said 'Bak!Bak!" ( meanings " I WANT!!!!!") and sit on that ride!!

THANK GOD WE BROUGHT ENOUGH MONEY....haha....so we bought it....but she really loves that ride...at first she really doesn't know how to scoot the thing...then as days passed by...she is getting well equipped....hahah..

let the pics do most of the talking.

this is basically among the first attempt....she will just stay put there without any effort to move it forward...

Okey...a bit clever now....

" What are you looking at???"



And yeay!!!u dont have to hold me anymore mama....


i will try to upload some vids on my Youtube account...feel free to watch it people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W2vGBLq4sU 



Bye bye people




No comments:

Post a Comment